Mr. White has a personal philosophy of vigorously advocating for his clients. He focuses on developing a legal strategy with each client to accomplish the goals of the particular case. Mr. White has a broad array of complex and multi-party general litigation experience. The majority of his litigation practice involves wrongful death and personal injury arising from medical malpractice, products liability, premises liability and truck/automobile accidents. Mr. White has repeated experience before state and federal courts throughout Florida.
Additionally, Mr. White is an approved lecturer by Florida’s Department of Financial Services and lectures often throughout the country on a multitude of legal issues that affect his clients.
- University of South Florida (1994)
- Loyola University (2000)
- Moot Court
- Phi Delta Phi
- 5 LYP LJ 51, Loyola Poverty Law Journal
- Florida (2000)
- United States District Court Northern District
- United States District Court Middle District
- United States District Court Southern District
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Memberships and Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Rutberg v. Ace Staffing, 50 So. 3d 618 (Fla. 5th DCA 2010)
- Bennett v. Tenet St. Mary’s Hospital, 67 So. 3d 422 (Fla. 4th DCA 2011)
- Martin v. JLG Industries, 2007 WL 2320593 (Federal Middle District of Florida)
- “Training on Trial”; Scaffold and Access Magazine, July/August 2014
- “Would your Training Hold up in Court”; Access Canada, March 2014
- From 2009 to 2016 Mr. White has given over 30 presentations to National Conventions and local groups throughout the country to assist in their understanding of what claims and defenses they have when faced with legal action. Contact Mr. White for a full list of his presentations or if you want to schedule him to present at your next event.